Wednesday, January 07, 2009


1. What was the highlights of the week?
~ celebrations!!!

2. Do you smoke?
~ er... the social one XD

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
~ both! of course...hehe.

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
~ yea... but everything turns out too late and i'll never ever get a chance anymore...

5. How if people reject your confession face to face?
~ no big deal :)

6. God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
~ i love you so much and i'll hope to see you live happily. take care of yourself and you'll always have my blessing! *i think something like this..* haha.

7. What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
~ oo... okay~

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
~ yea.. i'll be always learning :)

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
~ yes. my family, friends and ...

10. Long distance love?
~ im ok with it as long as i know i love him and he feels the same, if get to choose i'll not prefer that (;

11. Best place to cry?
~ i don't simply cry out. normally i'll talk... if i really need to do that, that'll be on my bed..

12. Who do you love the most?
~ my family, friends and my lover.. :D

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
~ er... i don't dream. maybe it's too tired. lol.

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
~ hmmm... i don't hate anybody *cheers*

15. The biggest and most hurtful lie you heard?
~ i do rather keep this to myself ;)

16. The last person you had a beer with?
~ vodka?? shingyee,summer,shireen,jasmine,leewee,jon,justin,khairul~
*and apple too* (my bad to had it miss out *blushed!* btw,really glad you viewed my side :))

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
~ tomorrow consider?? :D

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
~ shingyee.to ask my babes yamcha.haha!

19. The last person you hugged?
~ *wide smile*

20. The last person you yelled at?
~ till now i never get to yell at anyone.but shingyee did that on me *bite-ing her!*

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
~ *blushed* ;)

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
~ just now... cause my phone line was SUCK!!!

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
~ i'll tell when it's fulfilled (=

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
~ Paris,Capri,India,China,Egypt,Africa,Greek,... i think all over the world mann!!! BECAUSE IT'S FREE!!!

25. What you hate the most?
~ ANTs!!! they will take away my chocolates! *shou!shou!*

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
~ my time...my studies...my holidays...my family... everything larh!!! *chill~*

27. Five facts about me:
~ stubborn... a little... (;
~ tomboy!
~ LOUD.
~ c.h.o.c.o.l.a.t.e.s.
~ :)

28. Five things that scare me:
~ ANTS!
~ lier.
~ hair...
~ dirts!!
~ sluts

29. Five things I treasure in my life :
~ my cam.
~ food!
~ holidays...
~ those love one - my family,my b*tches&friends,boyfriend.

Tag:
~ shingyee
~ jasmine
~ joann
~ adeline
~ jon (you're the girly one)

the end. :)

No comments: