Sunday, May 25, 2008

mixture of my weekend

Before this week, i were having hectic weeks with those assignments. Even i were back at home, it still bother me.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Now, everything had passed (-: I reached home with enjoyment.hehe.
This week i found out one thing that proved i'm the descendent's of my MOM!We've the same gen.HAHA~
She shopped these in less than 30 minutes x)

I got myself bracelets, accessory
and another pair of flip-flops
I'm a collector tho =) but i use them too
#####################################
I still get to have dinner with the Teo's family.
Japanese's food is the best!yum~
prawn...with the meatless head =P
BBQ pork and salad
Guess what!Hot Sakae -- rice wine, high alcohol content!
##################################
Today, we had Bak Kut Teh! I have been hunger it for almost a month!!!At last,dream come true (=

The main course and side dish


And now, i'm watching my anime *wink*

No comments: