Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I THINK I'M...(YES OR NO)
1. A psycho?: NO!er...sometimes??...hehe
2. A nerd?: nah~ no
3. Ghetto?: maybe... yes
4. Two-faced?: hmmm... NOt really :)
5. Obnoxious?: NOpe
6. Immature?: sometimes~ yes
7. Mature?: sometimes too... yes
8. Moody?: er... maybe now, yes...
9. Alcoholic? NOt consider
10. Lovable?: can say so... yes :D


JUST SOME QUESTIONS...
for you, on me :)

1. What do u think I'll be when I grow up?:
2. (a) Do u think I'll get married?:
(b) If u do..who do u think I'll marry?:
3. When is my birthday?:
4. Who is my best friend?:
5. What song (if any) reminds u of me?:
6. Do I remind u of any characters on TV?:
7. If u could rename me...what would my name be?:
8. Have u ever had a dream ab o ut me?:
what was it?

9. If u could give me anything...what would it be?:
10. If u could promise me anything..what would it be?:

Tag 5 people after you did this.
Let them know you better ;)

No comments: