Sunday, October 12, 2008

a.black.lovely.day

Shit! i'm late for work wie!!! stupid chairman of the freaking bu8 building closed the gate that usually bring us convenient to center point. is like wtf! and the 'good-hearted' guard ask us to write a letter to beg the stupid chairman open the gate for us. are we too free to do that?! non-sense...
Owh! back to the topic. i was late yet can't get any cab at the time and
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Yeap! cam-whored my feet. with my flip-flops *heart!
(Am i mention about getting late?! am crazee now!ARGH!!!)

Okay. after the incident, working started~
serve... and serve... and talk... and lies... (but beautiful one XD)
AND...
BREAK!!! yes!!!

Here i go~ give some love me-self...

finger licking good zinger burger, cheesy wedges & not so good drink :D
plus 2 of the good buddy:
george & wei zen
(credit to them! for suggested me kfc for tea~ haha!)

Then,
back to work larh...
but, zaimi a.k.a. the ZOMBIE! (coz he's lazy! and..and..and...sleepy! all the time!) asked me to tapao him mushroom soup and garlic bread. wtf! i have just finish my break yet he called me to buy him those?!
So... what you think i will do??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sure larh help him to buy... i'm always good right *kill me while my bitch read this XD

Then, what else can i do while working??... ... ...

Tuu~~

cam-whore! with my hair-rap
Did it 3 weeks before this... see!!! it's dropping off!!! bad quality control! waa~~ i'll get another done soon. no worry :) [just hope sy don't scold me. you know my habit right ;) muax!]

Alright. end with the better shot. with my raped hair

No comments: