Friday, September 03, 2010

So fast!

WOAH! It's going to be a month after the first day the malays started puasa. SO, soon the Raya will be here and that means ... I'm going to have my Nasi Briyani, kuih Raya plus COOKIES RAYA!! *yay* (maybe with green-packets. hee)


Well, it's also very fast that August passed :) All of us left the Lane to go on a further journey =( That means yamcha will be hard (i mean VERY HARD!!!) for us... But, we can drive! Not a problem babes ;)

After settled down with all my stuffs, the bf cooked something nice (really just cook! no chopping/washing/cleaning!cause im the helper a.k.a. cleaner =.=)


Close-up with his ''creation''


Till then, I will have coffee tasting with the DM (District manager) *finger-cross*.
p/s: passed my CET on the 2nd re-sit!! Thank God plus my brain :D haa


No comments: