Thursday, October 09, 2008

Today is not really tired for me. although i had to rush to work after class =) wonder what will happen while working... ... ... Nah~ nothing much. get to hit daily target at RM3600++. Hmmm... still nothing much happen~ until i finish work...

But while i was waiting for cab, there is a lady talked to me... ok. rarely there will be someone talking to me while everybody (just me & her actually XD) is waiting for cab. she though of wanna share a cab with me if possible, but too bad we were heading 2 different location =(
So,guess what i did... ... ... i let her take my cab while get one :) *happy~happy~
Just to help her out while i can't do anything...



If i could ask for repay,... ... ...



I would wish to have lots and lots... ... ... AND LOTS of APPLE pie~ *me lovin' it XD

No comments: