Sunday, September 13, 2009

well,after the trip were working or the whole week.and more working before i get my class started.cleared my hours then i will have more days off.heh.im calculative.no doubt :P who really know me long enough do find out...extra hours working the company did not pay!wtf.yet they said it wasn't OT,if it is the manager of the day will inform.no fair!!!stupid shit of them.anyhow,im satisfice too by getting those employee's beverages...pros and cons.normal deal :)

back to old time boy's band addict.Boyzone.911.98 degree.carve for more stress realese songs.still looking forward to club with my chicks.they're now out of town.left me home alone :( actually is me too spendrift X_X''' haha.

pity me with my green toe nails.and the four round,small,furry,little friend that 'zitt' in their house.anyway,just hope they have a good time in the island :)

x


No comments: