Friday, May 21, 2010

Almond & milk exact

The rain ain't stop since my eyes opened. The day seem gloomy for my entire outing still I managed to enjoy with boyf. :) Anyway, there is a click of sparks when I opened a link in a tab with a blog name - Inspiring a new dream. The author has lost her's parent last year and what left with her are brother and sister... This had makes tears flow in the eyes where I am not who you think to drop tears easily... The pair of angel's wing on her back shows the pure side of her toward the life. Just hope she do lives well and her loves one be at her side :')

1 comment:

i love love said...

that sounds sad..but she should still go on with her life..being lonely is sad though..and i do hope she also has people around who can be there for her
- the guitarman